9 miles today

and I won't lie and say it wasn't tough... it sure was!  I ran the reverse route of the hill behind my neighborhood, down to the bottom where it meets T hwy, up to toward town to the top of the hill (having to stop once and drink water), turned around and ran back up T (again having to walk a bit on that hill, they are killers! the steepest part was a 29% incline) back past the neighborhood on T and over into the development across the way.  Back down behind my neighborhood again and then a loop around my street to hit my 9.
Came inside and stretched and then hopped in a tub of ice for as long as I could stand it... (not long)

Having finished it, I can say it wasn't too shabby.  I completed 9 miles with some pretty major hills, having to walk a step or two in 1 hour and 54 minutes.  Avg Pace 12:46, avg speed 4.7 mph, fastest speed 6.4 mph.

Woohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Dogs!!!