Easter Sunday

and it's a rest day for me.  I ran my 7 miles yesterday on the treadmill at the gym due to the weather.  It sucked! Not the distance, although that was not a picnic, but just being on the treadmill for 99 minutes.  If I managed to run the whole half at that pace then my finish time would be 3 hours... Which isn't too bad, but I don't think I will be able to do that.  I'm running with a partner and I'm just a smidge faster then her so I slow down that little bit, then add in those hills... we shall see what happens.  6 more weeks of training for it and it's coming up fast.  I can't wait to do it, but I'm nervous too.   This week I need to reserve my hotel room for the night before, and talk to Jim about signs.  I would like them to make signs to cheer me on, but I don't want to see them in advance. :)  I'm also going to help them make T-Shirts to wear that say something cute.
Three more weeks of nursing school till summer break too.  That will be nice.  Looking forward to it...
Dropped my app for a job at the hospital, and am hoping to get a call back for a little part time something but who knows.
For now on with Easter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Dogs!!!