March 1st....

Oh it's a Monday morning all right.  It's hard to drag myself out of bed on Mondays, but here I sit getting ready to do my devotional for the day.  The house is completely trashed and I believe it is going to take me several hours to get it straight (we shall see).

I'm also getting started on spring cleaning, I rearranged Sammie's bedroom yesterday and cleaned out her closets.  She doesn't need any new tshirts this spring, plenty left in her closet that still fit.  I doubt any other spring cleaning gets done today because the house is such a mess.

I'm waiting to hear from sports coaches today to know when and where soccer and track practices are for the little two.  Tessa's first taekwondo is today.  I hope she still loves it as much as she did.

So today's to do list....
Get the girls out the door for school.
Clean Kitchen (it's Monday...)
Clean living room
Do dinner plan for the week
Make shopping list
Run Errands on post (Ed Center to schedule nursing advisor appt, and fax for transcript: Commissary)
Pay Bills
If there's time I wanted to start the twirl skirts for St. Patty's day and I"m supposed to go out to the movies tonight with Nina (Not sure this will happen....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going