Summer Learning

Kicking off the summer learning today...
I think I will have the younger girls write five sentences about what they are looking forward to about summer.  To include what they hope to learn.  Then I'm going to assign their chores for the week.  Then I think I will have Karah write her ABC's in print (just to see how messy or neat she is), and Sammie hers in cursive (so I can see where she stands).  Math today will be fractions I think (with apples and peanut butter for snack time).
I'm not going to start the unit studies till Tessa is back from Texas.  On top of that I think I will have them read a chapter each morning and each evening we will all read a chapter book together.
We shall see how it goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going