5 January 2011

So happy the girls are back in school!!!!  Means Mommy can get back on track.  I fully admit that I let them consume me when they are with me.  I always put them first... add to that the car issues and I haven't been to the gym since school let out for Christmas.  I have done some exercises around the house but I miss Spin class...

Did I really just type that???  I did.  I didn't get to go to spin yesterday because I was waiting on a repairman here at the house.  It ended up keeping me from volunteering and going to study group today too.  They are done with those repairs but nothing is scheduled for the rest of it.  I'm gonna have to call the builders tomorrow and find out when they are fixing the carpet and checking the septic...
Tomorrow I will go to spin in the morning and then make that phone call.  Tessa is coming down with an ear infection and needs to go get antibiotics but she wants to go on the Honor Roll field trip so she wants to go after that.  I'm happy with that, she doesn't have a fever and I want to go to Spin.

The house smells like banana bread cause I have some baking.  I also have a freezer full of beef.  I have no idea how much meat there is by weight, but I had to lock the freezer to keep the door closed.  There was 169 lbs in just hamburger.  Gonna be awhile before I need to buy beef.  Hoping that Oma and Opa take some up to Dave and Ashley this weekend though so I can have some of my freezer space back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Where we are now.... and where are we going

Nursing School Break...