Life in General

It is the end of the year just about so time to look back and reflect... This has been a huge year in our family, we moved back stateside after three years in Germany.  That has been a huge adjustment for all of us culturally... I miss the slower pace of things over there.  I also miss some of our really good friends.
We bought our first home ever, and it was a new build so we got to pick out everything that was standard, no room for upgrades but that is okay. 
Money is so tight it squeaks, so I have been looking for a job for about a month now.  I have an interview for a job on Tuesday, first job interview since Tessa was 2 years old... so over 8 years now.  It will be a huge adjustment for us if I get a job, no more stay at home mommy... but it is what we need for our family.
I am still planning to start classes at my new school www.wgu.edu in February if the money comes through okay.  That may change slightly if I get the job, full time work and part time school may be too much... we shall see.

I have also been doing some crafting lately, made lots of dresses for the girls for Christmas, a bag for Tessa, hats for many and coasters.
I am planning to whip up extra hats and coasters and I am considering opening an etsy store for the hats and coasters and whatever else I manage to make.  Need to really consider that one hard though.

I do not do resolutions anymore, they never work.  We will just keep working on being healthier as a family, and getting out of debt.  Working hard on making my daily walk with God a priority but we shall see....

No idea what the new year will bring Army wise,  Jim should not be going anywhere this year Tradoc is still new so there should be nothing new there.  Course the most important thing to learn as an Army wife is that things turn on a dime so we could have something huge happen tomorrow who knows...

Comments

  1. Jump into Etsy! Head first! I got my name and it took me 1.5 years later to list my first item! Made 20 sales in the first few months but then went back to real work (however non paying) and now my shop sits neglected. :( If you ahve the time to list a few new things every day or every few days I say go for it!

    And I'm happy that your back stateside! and not too far from me now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going