Welcome...

to this crazy life.  I decided to blog about my craziness...  I try hard to keep everything going, but as any Mom knows it is hard to be all things for all people. 
I work hard to be a good Mom and Wife... and I tend to take on more than I should.  I love to craft, its what keeps me sane but I am horrible about having too many projects going at once.

Military wives have a different sort of life, and some of the things we go through are unique to the experience of other military wives.
I have been through three deployments and we are currently stationed at a tradoc which means no deployments for awhile. 

So... feel free to follow along and chip in when you feel the need

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going