Play Money....

So our state tax return hit the bank today, and since we are expecting a winter storm tomorrow I took Karah to Springfield to shop...
She was good as gold, even got to have an ice cream sundae for being so good while Mommy shopped.

I went to Hancock Fabrics in Springfield and cotton was 50% off.  I got $260 worth of fabric for $115 because I also had a coupon and a discount.  Doing the happy dance!  I got some fabric to make the quilt top I already pieced for Jim and I larger (I made a full, we now have a queen). 

I also got fabric for my latest projects... I am making baby slings for several of my friends who are expecting.  If they turn out well and are user friendly I plan on making more to sell. 

After lunch we went to Target where some wire shelving units were on sale... To my surprise a rectangular table was also on sale and a desk chair.  I bought everything I need to set up a sewing area for myself in the family room downstairs.  Tomorrow I will be setting up my area and getting to work. 

So excited to finally have an area where I can leave my stuff set up and out of the way :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going