I found the basic recipe on another blog and imported it to Plan to eat. If you have plan to eat here is the link http://www.plantoeat.com/recipes/1431713
For those of you who don't (and this includes me because I'm still on my free trial and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or not).
The basic recipe is from abearinthekitchen.blogspot.com
This is a Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and of course I modified her recipe a bit to our tastes.
- 1 lb Fettucini Noodles
- boneless skinless chicken tenders
- cajun seasoning blend
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms (or some sort of mushroom)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach torn
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded italian cheese blend (I think I used more, I just took two handfuls)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to tastes
- fresh parsley
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. **Important - scoop out 1 cup of pasta water before you drain the pasta and set it aside.** Drain and rinse with hot tap water to keep pasta from sticking. Set aside.