Friday....

Well Tessa made a comment that made me think some of the changes I have been making around here are worthwhile.  She told me this morning that since I started getting up and being involved with them in the morning (turning on music and off the TV and computer) her days start out better.  It was such a small change to make, tuning in even if I'm tired.  I'm glad I decided to make the effort to wake up better if it is making a difference in their day.

Today I have to run a few errands on post, link up with Nina for coffee (I hope), and straighten the house.  I also want to do some more studying for my test tomorrow.  I didn't feel good yesterday and you can look around the house and sure tell. 

We will be going shopping in Springfield tomorrow (cleats, running shoes, etc...) so I took the time to print a coupon for Ruby Tuesday I had seen online.  Also got coupons for Justice for Girls (their website has clothes that will fit Tessa, so hopefully the store does too), a free game from toysrus and a Kohls coupon.  (We are gonna check there for the cleats, running shoes and sports clothes for the girls). 

Ahh well on with my day... glad the changes are making a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going