5 miles... :)

Today was not meant to be my long run day.  I planned to do it on Sunday, since I would be out of town on Saturday (field trip with the kids).  I went to meet with Linda and run with the church group. 
We were supposed to run up to a church, and hadn't quite made it yet when we hit 2 miles (which was meant to be our turn around point).  We thought it was at the bottom of that hill so we kept going...
We never did find that church :)  But we hit 2.5 miles (the turn around for a 5 mile which was supposed to be our long run this week) so we headed back.
We did 5 miles in 1 hour and 10 min.  It was a pretty good run.  My knees are hurting a bit tonight, especially my left one.  Jim wants me to go the doctor and get it looked at... I'm thinking about it.  We shall see how it is feeling tomorrow.  If it's hurting then I will call on Friday and make an appointment.
Tomorrow will be a rest day (I have clinicals) and then Friday I will do 4 miles and Sunday 2 (or that's the plan anyway :) )
Tonight I celebrate my longest distance to date :)  Till next week anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going