7 December 2010

I did spin class again today...  I made it through the whole hour, and still didn't fall off the bike. :)  My friend from nursing school who said she was gonna meet me didn't show.  That's okay though, because had I not planned to meet someone I'm not sure I would have gone.  Really wasn't feeling like going today... so I promptly texted two other friends to meet me at spin.  One came...

I also took the time to drive the loop that is our road...  Jim was correct it is longer than I thought.  It is 1/2 mile around.  So... I need to be able to do the loop 26 times by June.  It also means Jim and I ran/walked 2 miles on Saturday morning.

Feeling so grateful to God today that I am well enough to start to run, and to exercise and take care of this body he has provided for me.  I just feel so very, very blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going