Gingerbread Army

Yes, that really does say that :)
I am baking up a Gingerbread Army today.  Sammie needs 20 for LEAP party on Wednesday so I decided to bake enough for all three girls regular classess too.  Once you are making a batch it isn't that big of a deal to triple it.... I say that now.

Went to a new class this morning called Hard to Resist... It most certainly was hard.  I got a great work out from it though.

Still on track... Still planning that half marathon, have a friend from here who says she will do it, and a friend from KS who says she will meet me there.  We shall see...

The van no longer has heat, so I'm gonna have to find the money to pay for a car repair... Fun stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going