Poetry

I miss writing...  It's been a couple of years since I have really spent any time writing.  I was looking through some of my old poetry today looking for the one I wrote for Mom's memorial service.  I miss writing, the whole process.  I think I need to try and make some time for that in my life... Thank God I love to create things with my hands or my words.


Discovery
Secrets no more
Hiding the truth, leads to lies
Pain, hurt, discontent...
Who does it help to hide
Who does it hurt
The price is too high
the cost too deep.
Truth is pain they say
Truth is freedom
Being real
No lies, no subterfuge
just open, honest
at all costs.
Breathe deep
inhale
live.
hn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going