2 Ingredient Brownie Muffins

So another post of a recipe without pictures.  Tessa is back so hopefully I will have pictures from now on to share.

This recipe is courtesy of the Hungry Girl Cookbook.  I checked it out from the library.  The girls wanted cake for Jim's birthday even though he isn't here so I decided to give this a try.  Now I have made black bean brownies before with good results so I decided to give the pumpkin brownies a try.

Super Simple...
just 2 ingredients...
Devils Food Cake Mix
1 can pumpkin puree

Mix the two together, it is a little tough to mix.  Then put it in the muffin tins that you have lined with cupcake liners.  Bake for 30-40 min.  Watch them you don't want to overcook them.  Every oven heats differently.

The girls love them and super healthy too.

Tomorrow night, I will be posting a Shrimp Scampi Recipe once I have cooked dinner.

Comments

  1. I've made these before and they are really yummy! If they are too hard to mix, you can add a little water, and it won't affect the taste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice.... and my story

Nursing School Break...

Where we are now.... and where are we going